Our policies are very strict when it comes to the quality of our High Carbon Ferro Chrome, we make sure that our Ferro alloys undergoes a series of derailed checks. To conduct them a spacious quality control unit is maintained where all the products are tested based on various parameters of quality with the help of most advanced apparatus like digital heat analyzer, Leco, C.S. Apparatus and Spectrophotometer. Our quality management program functioning with an ISO Accreditation also make sure that the range is meeting the specific standards set in the norms. Further we also aims to constantly upgrade our range like by searching for premium raw materials, reducing its energy consumption needs and Pre-reduction of the ore. This helps us in development of High Carbon Ferro Chrome controlling the cost of manufacturing. Following are the benefits that we are getting due to our well-planned policy:
- Knowledge about customers' requirements and ways to fulfill them
- Attainment of customers' satisfaction
- Ease in attaining the business objectives along with remaining competitive in our work
- Delivering the ordered goods to clients, on time
- Building reputation and strong partnerships with clients
Our management team is the force which has helped us in moving towards the accomplishment of our organizational goals. They maintain coordination between the various departments and also aims to motivate our employees to work with all their dedication to produce a high quality range of High Carbon Ferro Chrome. Our efficient team includes:-
- Mr. C.S.S.Ravi Varma, Director Operation
- Mr. D.C. Singh, General Manager
- Mr. N.B. Patnaik, Asst General Manager- HR
- Mr. M.K. Pal, Sr. Manager -Mechanical,
- Mr. G. Senapati, Manager -Electrical
In addition to this our promoters also strives to implement various Hospitality Sector, Steel & Power, Infrastructure, IT sector and Real Estate projects with the support of their knowledge and expertise of the field. The following table highlights some details of our Board Of Directors and Promoters:
Sri. Deepak Kumar Patra
Smt. Gitishree Patra
Our Technical Skills
We have been highly acclaimed by our client base for our immense knowledge and expertise in production, erection & commissioning of ARC and submersible ARC Furnace with the support of our different units like, Hot Rolling Mill, Ferro Alloys Plant and SMS. The whole fabrication process is done under the surveillance of expert engineers and with the guidance of our foreign technical collaborators. Our highly skilled professionals keeps an eagle eye on each and every project to ensure that the projects are progressing as per the planning in an cost effective manner, they also try to predict the future working capital requirements to ensure a smooth flow of the process. We are backed with an experience of 10 years in analyzing and solving post implementation maintenance problems.
Our company is one the highly reputed dealers of products like High Carbon Ferro Chrome in the nation's market. We have also managed to maintain a high position in the foreign market all around the world with the help of our exceptional range. In the past few years our brand has gained a huge success in the domain due to our consistent and unadulterated range quality. Our aim is to expand and diversify our horizon by exploring power and stainless steel sector in the future.
Corporate Social Responsibility
One of the prime objective of our company is staying committed to fulfill our social duties as a part of the corporate world and are paid equal attention as we give to product quality. We aim to help in the development of the people of the locations which are covered in the 5 km radius to our functional units, Some of the Corporate Social Responsibility we aim to perform are as follow:-
- We have taken numerous CSR initiatives to improve health, safety, education, sanitation of our work units and such regions.
- Constantly stays up-to-date with the matters relating to our initiatives and future requirements.
- We also aims to increase workers voluntarism.
- All the initiative and plans are to be executed as per the directions of management team and the government authorities of the region.
Our aim is to become the leading name of the energy and metal sector of the world with the support of our coordinated team work, innovative range, ethical business policies and by hand in hand satisfy the needs of the customers.
- Mission of HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) -Our goal is to become a recognized in the environment, health and safety domain.
- Vision of HSE -We aim to maintain the health and safety of our business associates, workers, general public and our precious environment with the best of our abilities.
- The objective of HSE program -Our top priority is to cause 'Zero Harm' to our employees by providing them a safe working place which helps us in reducing injuries during the operation. We also aims to:-
- Enhance their participation and skills.
- Providing our workforce helpful trainings.
- To motivate them by rewarding them timely.
- Aim to improve working condition by conducting audits.
Facility- Our Plant
We are capable of producing 12000 Mts of
, etc annually with the help of our top notch Plant located at Kapursingh in Cuttack district which is situated at a place which is well connected with various transportation facilities like roads, railway station and airport all of which are at a very convenient distance from the unit. Our plant's production capacity can stretch up to a great limit of 27,423 TPA. It is also in proximity to our highly trusted sources for raw materials like Chrome Ore from Sukinda, Kalipani mines, this helps us in saving a huge amount of cost of procuring the such materials. We are honored to be supported by the state government, they help us in developing and improving our infrastructure. We are also planning to set up Steel Melting Shop of 0.25 Million TPA with an investment of INR 800.84 crores to produce 2*9 MVA Sub-Merged Arc furnace for Ferro-alloy, captive power plant of 48 MW, coal washery 100 TPH and steel bar/ hot rolled products
The closest Ports from plant are mentioned below:
- Paradeep at a distance of 100 KM.
- Kolkat which is 450 KM away.
- Haldia is another option at a distance of 500 KM.
- Vizag is 470 KM away.
Grids Steel & Alloys Ltd,
Plot No: N.4/221, IRC Village,
Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar-751015 (Odisha), India.
Vill: Kapursingh, Po: Oranda,
Sub Div: Athgarh,
Plot No: N.4/221, IRC Village, Nayapalli,
Tel/ Fax: +91 674 2554577